Essential oils should always be diluted with a carrier before applying them to the skin.
100% Pure and natural oil
Coconut oil easily mixes with other oils. Coconut oil is very light with minor greasy feeling acting as a
natural emollient and easily penetrating the skin
Treats Alzheimer, Improves Memory and Brain Function: Coconut oil could create an alternate
source of energy to help repair brain function because it’s rich with medium-chained fatty acids
2. Prevents Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure: Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats
which increases the healthy cholesterol (HDL) and convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good
3. Treats Urinary Tract Infections and Kidney Infections: MCFAs in the oil work as a natural
antibiotic by killing bacteria. Coconut oil directly protects the liver from damage.
4. Reduce Inflammation and Arthritis: due it’s high levels of antioxidants.
5. Prevents Cancer: due it’s rich MCFAs content.
6. Boosts Immune System: Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antiviral due to its acid content.
7. Improves Energy and Endurance: MCFAs are sent directly to the liver to be converted into
8. Improves Digestion, Reduces Ulcers and Colitis: improves digestion as it helps the body absorb
fat-soluble vitamins, calcium and magnesium.
9. Helps Gallbladder Disease and Pancreatitis: this superfood is so easy to digest that it improve
gallbladder and total body health.
10. Improves skin issues: (Burns, Eczema, Dandruff, Dermatitis and Psoriasis). Coconut oil is
wonderful as a face cleanser, moisturizer and sun screen, but also it can treat many skin
disorders. The fatty acids in coconut oil reduce inflammation internally and externally and
moisturize, making them a great solution for all types of skin conditions.
11. Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay: Coconut oil is one of the most effective oils for oil
pulling due to its high concentration of antibacterial MCFAs.
12. Prevents Osteoporosis: coconut oil has high levels of antioxidants, it is a leading natural
treatment for osteoporosis. It increases calcium absorption in the gut. Increases bone volume
and structure, but also decreases bone loss due to osteoporosis.
13. Helps Weight Loss, Builds Muscles and Decreases Body Fat: It helps burn fats and calories,
decreases appetite, trigger the feeling of fullness and in studies it was especially helpful in losing
belly fat. It limits the risk of diabetes in old age.
14. Benefits Hair Health: If you have dandruff or dry hair, coconut oil has the perfect fatty acids to
help conditions. It keeps the hair lustrous and smooth.
15. Anti-aging: Coconut oil improves antioxidant levels and can slow aging.
16. Balances Hormones: it’s a great source of saturated fat acids. Coconut oil may be an excellent
fat to consume during menopause and also may have positives effects on estrogen levels.
Directions of use:
1. Cooking and Baking:
Coconut oil can be used for cooking and baking.
Adding coconut oil to your food or smoothies helps to boost energy quickly and it’s easier to digest than other
types of oils.
You can make a homemade energy fuel by mixing coconut oil, raw honey and chia seeds together. Simply put
together one tablespoon of each and consume 30 minutes prior to exercise.
If coconut oil is taken at the same time as omega-3 fatty acids, it can make them twice as effective, as they are
readily available to be digested and used by the body.
2. Skin and Hair Health:
How do you apply coconut oil to your body? You can simply apply it topically directly to your skin or as a carrier
for essential oils or blends.
Rubbing it into your skin right after you shower is especially beneficial. Coconut oil works as a great moisturizer
and it has antimicrobial properties that will boost skin and hair health.
Some ways to use coconut oil for your skin and hair include:
Using as a natural skin moisturizer
Fighting pre-mature aging: To naturally slow aging, take one tablespoon of coconut oil with antioxidantrich berries for breakfast. You can also apply it directly to skin for additional health benefits and
Creating a natural wound salve
Making an anti-fungal cream
Making a natural hair conditioner: You can make homemade coconut lavender shampoo to improve your
hair and use straight coconut oil as an all-natural hair conditioner.
Treating dandruff: To get rid of dandruff and thicken hair, massage one tablespoon of coconut oil mixed
with 10 drops of rosemary essential oil into your scalp for three minutes. Then shower 30 minutes later.
3. Mouth and Teeth Health:
Coconut oil can be used for oil pulling, which is an Ayurvedic practice that works to detoxify the mouth, remove
plaque and bacteria, and freshen breath.
Oil pulling technique: swish the oil in your mouth, the oil denatures the bacteria and sticks to it. Removing oral
bacteria greatly reduces your risk of periodontal disease. If you want to heal your gums and repair your teeth, I
recommend coconut oil pulling three times a week for 20 minutes a day.
4. DIY Natural Remedy Recipes
Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties, making it an excellent ingredient in DIY natural remedy recipes that are
used to fight infections and boost immunity. Some recipes that can be made with coconut oil are:
5. Household Cleanser
Coconut oil works as a natural dust preventer, laundry detergent, furniture polish and homemade hand soap. It
kills bacteria and fungus that may be growing in your house, and it keeps surfaces looking shiny too
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ships From: Egypt
Sold By : Sensera Aromatherapy Categories: Hair Nails Skin & Body Care, Personal Gifts Tags: angeing, anti, baking, beautygifts, body, bodycare, coconutoil, cooking, essentialoil, face, facial, for, gift, gifts, her, HouseholdCleanser, hydrating, massageoil, moisturizing, NaturalDeodorant, naturaloils, oils, PreventsCancer, pureoils, scrub, sensera, shavingcream, skincar, skincare, skinhealth, toner
- Accessories and Jewelry
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Car Accessories
- For The Pet
- Gifts For Smokers
- Handbags, Backpacks & Pouches
- Men's Formal Apparel Accessories
- Personal Accessories Storage & Organizers
- Personal Gadgets & Games
- Sport & Leisure
- Wallets & Card Holders